Not many posts on here are much use. Just giving a name for a...

1. 6,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1198
    Not many posts on here are much use. Just giving a name for a stock doesn't do anything. Go look at TAW and you'll see "gurus" like UY Scuti, Binwood, Freehold and Haplo are all in on that company (myself included). Click the option from [THREAD LIST] to [POST LIST] to see all the individual posts and click on comments they've made through the history where you'll get a very thorough breakdown of why the stock is such a winner.

I understand when you see stocks in the Gainers and Losers list sometimes jumping 50% in a day, you feel like you're missing out. TAW gains only 5% in a day but I'm a triple bagger now on its steady, fundamental rise. I start off with the idea that 10%PA is pretty decent and then raise my sights from there. TAW is my largest holding and I feel it will be at least another bagger within 6-8 months. But more importantly, it's going to be around 5 years from now. Not some nearology, spec play.

Take a look at this thread page as an example of the depth of discussion that goes on. There's plenty other pages with heaps more detailed info. Too lazy to trawl through for you though!

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ta...-pegmatite.2951951/page-18?direction=previous

Also, I wouldn't try to time some entry on a pullback. It's down a bit today courtesy of the market-wide sell-off. And don't bother with $2000 or some small amount. Barely any point. I went in with both feet and am reaping the rewards.

Not financial advice. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Un1qu3Nam3: 14/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.