Wanted some decent stocks to research, page-13

1. 390 Posts.
    OEC Snuff
    Just like you I have done research on OEC. Some people I know are engineers and they have visited OEC Perth premises. The comments made were very impressive. However, the automotive industry can be a very slow process. William Noal stockbroking sent me a report on OEC about 12 months ago with a price target of around $4.50 around 2004. Unfortunately, I have learnt the hard way in the market. Plenty of research, contact with companies, etc. etc. doesn't guarantee you are on a winner. Say 2-3 years ago you couldn't go wrong. But now no-one can predict when the market will turn and which stocks. We all know it will turn but when. The market experts and analysts expected an upswing last year, now they are saying this year. I realise now they are no better than me in predicting when the upturn will occur. If I didn't listen to them and sold out of all my holdings after the tech crash I would have been more financial now. Some of the prices on stock look very cheap at the moment but who knows. Good luck to all those holding OEC and let's hope our day will come sooner rather than later.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.