BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

wanted tibbs

1. 18,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Tibbs. I know he said he was going bush for a fortnight, but he should have been back 2 days ago. We are missing his voice of reasoned conjecture.

Today's negatives for me and explanation (maybe) of further sell-downs of BMN as well as other shares are:

DOW is still down.
    Economic news out of the U.S.A. still not good, some analysts are suggesting it may take another year for the U.S. economy to recover.
    Uranium production being ramped up now by BHP, which they plan to sell to China.
    Worley Parsons having taken on board solar in a big way - check the WOR thread.
    Our government still chasing the carbon-trading rainbow and not realising the sooner they face the serious question of the amount of energy required world-wide, the sooner our economies will recover. They're (we are) keeping their eyes wide-shut about population explosion and Chinindia's march towards middle-class status symbols.
    Sentiment still bad about BMN, mainly because of the unresolved frivolous claim by Savanna - their response is now 6 weeks overdue, surely there is a time limit for responses. Can anyone who rings Peter Batten next, find out, please?
    People are shifting their money elsewhere while they await better times.

I think everything else that's being bandied about here is small stuff, we are all being down-hearted and searching for answers. Not a good state to be in.

I am an optimist, so please take the above with a grain of salt.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.