BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

wanted tibbs, page-27

1. 18,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Danube

I am not sure if you're serious or trying to be sarcastic - I'll take you posting straight:

I don't know what Tibbs does, he might be trading, or he might simply have been accumulating from a very low entry level and selling as he needed funds. I know that in the past I have done both on the same share, and it is a reasonable thing to do. In this present market one does indeed need deep pockets to continue to accumulate and to trade. It is a perfect share for trading. I am sure many people have made a lot of money on BMN.

I believe a good thread on hot copper allows us all to share the accumulated skills and knowledge that we have between us. I am sure most people are aware if there is some self-interest at play at times. Very obvious instances get censored as up- or down-rampers.

We are all in the market to make money. How and when we do this is entirely our own business. Where does it say in what rules how you must behave? One thing bothers me, I don't like shorters - there is something immoral about making money out of others' misery.

Cheers to all BMN holders and - methinks - things are looking up.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.30
Change
-0.170(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $589.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.41 $3.42 $3.29 $1.679M 503.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1784 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.