TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

wanting in......

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hello all,

I have been following this thread and a few others on hotcopper for sometime now. I own mostly larger stocks, but have recently decided to add 4 small cap hopefuls!!

I noticed TIS received a heap (about 8) of recommendations on this years 2011 tipping competition. Probably in the top 5 recommended stocks, after ADO MHM PEK and CCC. Very impressive, so I thought I'd better investigate all of the above, and have been most impressed from TIS.

I think this stock offers such an important biotechnology advancement and will most certainly advance the field of medicane. It seems to be on the verge if big things....and is still priced for alot of risks!!

But how to value such a stock?? And when to buy. I noticed a director brought a parcel around 45 cents, a good sign.

I have brought some ADO and MHM, as both have a good revenue stream and growth options, and have not taken off yet.

I notice TIS has risen very hard of late. Can anyone help me with the downside risks, and problems of buying at 70 cents.

My plan is to buy 50000 at 70 cents, incase if it takes off. Then buy more if it drops 20pc lower.

Does anyone think they might get cheaper though...doesn't seem to be many sellers around ??

Thanks, and be proud TIS is well supported!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.