SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

wants to get to 30 bucks, page-7

1. 187 Posts.
    There is a saying ... Silver is poor mans gold~
    As gold price slowly becomes out of reach to the majority of the population, money will continue to flood into silver.

I remember last year as gold was closing in on $1000, the mainstream media kept saying, there's a bubble, no way it would be $1000. Now I see mainstream advocating $1700-$5000.. I can't help but think that they are trying to distract the populus from the real deal ... Silver.

A silver short squeeze could potentially result in the bankruptcy of JP Morgan & HSBC ... and many of the banks holding silver short positions.

GFC1 was sparked by housing crash exposing the debt bubble, GFC2 may well be the silver short squeeze causing a currency crisis. [Explained: Holders of silver contracts demand physical delivery, The banks will run to the FED for a bailout, FED will attempt to settle silver contracts via monetization, Holders of silver contracts refuse to accept settlement in US dollars, World ends US dollar reserve status, Gold & Silver reinstated as currency]... just a train of thought

$30 very achievable overnight...$80+ within two years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.