PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

wap's still tell the tale..., page-10

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Fatlak...

Whilst I keep track of data for "structural" (ie, macro) reasons, I care little for and make no predictions on ANP's daily activity.

I have my views of course.

Since my first purchase, I have been concerned only with the next set of announcements and what they mean for the stock...based on which I have made decisions to increase, hold, or thin down.

Whatever the price is at that time, is where it will be.

At 0.7c the focus was on results for ATL1103...and when they came in, I decided to increase my holdings.

If the next lot is equally good, I will d the same.

The really big money is made with a well timed hold from an early (cheap) entry...and one will never do this if they sell out for pips every time a stock breaths in and out.

Sadly, I suspect the vast majority of people on this site will never make the big bucks...and whilst they might make a killing here and there, due to the nature of their "trade", they usually undo this on the next trade...or the next.

The almost mutually exclusive trading patterns between GCN and ANP in during their recent runs have been an interesting study...with several occasions where people have dumped ANP, to jump on GCN, only to have GCN fall on them. At the bottom of which they have sold at a loss and come back to ANP (at higher levels than they sold for mind you). The big intra-day run on GCN on the back of news...and equal and oppositce sell-down on ANP at the same time is a case in point. As one went up the other came down...and vice versa and the exit trade.

I wonder how many would be preapred to own up?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $142.6K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 1335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.