PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

wap's still tell the tale..., page-14

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Agree wholeheartedly T4P.

Personally… I think those on HC who adopt such practices can be likened to conmen. Their agendas and uninformed motives are clear!

Anyway, we are entering interesting times for ANP. The company are still undergoing negotiations for tie-in on ATL1103. What they need to be wary of is not selling themselves and shareholders short. To tie-in now could see a 50 odd million package… to tie-in after the 12 week PIIa should see over 10 times that figure (on the conservative side) going by what mipomersen achieved with similar sized target markets and indications etc.

Difference is… we will carry the seal of approval validation for the drug type – soon to go unconditional!

Even if they are to raise 5 million to undergo PII by themselves… this will still be 20-30c share during 2012, and especially once the PII results are complete.

However, as pointed out on here by Meg it is highly unlikely that they will raise now – which gives the impression something has been waiting in the wings all along…. These guys are anything but complacent when it comes to raising funds late for the company - given their past performance and history to this detail, I’d say funding is all but finalised at this point in time.

Regardless of all the T/A talk on ANP lately… ultimately the fundamentals drive any company’s share price forward, and we are fundamentals a-plenty in the short-medium term.

ANP is certainly a rear find and one of a kind IMHO

JMO, Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.