rudd..the king of all hypocrites..WMD’s, well ex UN Weapons...

1. 658 Posts.
    rudd..the king of all hypocrites..

WMD’s, well ex UN Weapons Inspector Richard Butler stated categorically that Iraq had WMD’s and at least 90,000 litres of Chemical and Biological weapons. In his own words he says “I know it’s there because I’ve seen it”
    Rudd also believed this and in November 2002 he said it was an “Empirical fact that Iraq has WMD’s” If Howard lied then so did Rudd....

taken from: http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/column_who_is_the_real_rudd/desc/

yeah its an andrew bolt blog but it doesnt take away from the fact that rudd agreed there were WMD's in Iraq

and for further laughs..read on

Scores not only has a spotlit stage with strippers, but is crawling with tectonically-arranged women who sit topless with you for a drink and will dance in your lap for dollars. Even Ray Charles would have noticed.

Yet, Rudd says for the life of him he can’t remember any . . . you know. Here he is with Channel Nine’s Laurie Oakes:

Oakes: Were there semi-naked women there and what were they doing?

Rudd: Well, Laurie, because I had actually drunk a fair bit, I don’t have a completely clear recollection . . . We can’t actually recall anything that you wouldn’t see at most pubs across Australia . . .

Huh? Most pubs now have lapdancers? Or is Rudd really insisting he was too blind to see bared breasts?

Kerry O’Brien of the ABC’s 7.30 Report got much the same mendacious answer from Mr “Levelling Completely”:

O’Brien: Can we just get this straight - you can or you can’t remember things from being in that club?

Rudd: What I can absolutely recall is that there was nothing inappropriate as far as my behaviour was concerned . . .

(Gee. Too drunk to remember the strippers, but not too drunk to remember not touching them. How does that work?)

O’Brien: But can you remember seeing lap dancers performing?

Rudd: Look, what I can recall in terms of the actual venue itself was that not much more than you would see in the last 20 years in certain of the pubs in Australia, I’ve got to say.

O’Brien: But . . . you don’t see lap dancing in most pubs in Australia. Can you recall seeing lap dancers performing while you were there?

Rudd: No, I can’t.

Whew. Glad Rudd finally cleared that up. Or did he? Because despite saying he saw nothing inappropriate - certainly no lap-dancers - he still says he should have left as soon as he saw he was in, er, a lap-dancing club:

Oakes: I suppose the question is why, when you saw what the club was like, you didn’t leave again straightway?

Rudd: Well, that’s true, and that is a fair question. I think when you are there with a couple of blokes and you’ve already had a few too many drinks, which I had had on that evening, then I think it is always better to see these things with hindsight. I should have got out of there.

So, did Rudd see strippers or not?

Rudd even says he rang his wife the very next day to apologise for . . . for what? For having been in a bar with not one lap dancer in sight?

Rudd: Well, I spoke to Therese the following day . . . and said that I’d been out with Warren and with Col and ended up at a club, which is a place I shouldn’t have been.

Hmm. Sounds like he damn well knew where he’d been and was in a panic. No thanks for the mammaries.

There’s much more of this laughable same, but you get the centrefold picture. The issue isn’t the utterly trivial one of whether Rudd saw naked strippers or not. It’s how frantically he’ll spin, in order to mislead - even on something so minor.

krudd is a populist policy preaching complusive liar..thx

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.