JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

war drums, page-5

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi deepdiver, all of us hope the deal could be done but it seems that CRG wants to take the advantage from the tsunami to get a killing. In this case, I do feel a little bit upset but I don't think JRV board has made a poor decision.

Everyone wants to pay less if possible but the seller could not sell something for nothing to kill himself. JRV has the asset and CRG needs the asset. CRG could do whatever they want but JRV board should not be blamed if the project would be terminated.

The resource demand is there. The billions of people are there. If CRG could not take the opportunities to get into the project, it is its problem.

Yes, the resource security is tightly linked with the location. Australia is the place with the security. The longer the time the better understanding for the people.

Chinese companies have too strong elements of the government interests, which would leave them hard to adjust themselves based on the changes of the market. However in the market you have to look after the long term profit for a business.

After the tsunami finished, some more investors and big companies would come back to JRV. As small shareholders, if the risk could be under the control, it could be a better option than most of people believe.

Business is business and a business should not sell for nothing and have to protect its interest by stopping a unfair deal without matter how difficult to make the decision and how the market reacts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $16.05K 886.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5738655 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 570064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.