NAG 0.00% 2.1¢ nagambie resources limited

War & Gold, page-184

1. 55,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    My understanding or assumption if you prefer, is that EPH were contracted to dispose of the contaminated top soil as well as the normal soil.

NAG we re asked to tender for the deeper PASS section - which will be probably hit around the 25m mark down the shaft.

I can also assume that if EPH were going to do the lot - NAG would not have been asked to tender for PASS.

I can understand anyone doubting EPHs involvement as it was "confirmed" by the usual trolls on T$

Person Interst

8 days ago
    I know for a fact as I have discussed it with Mike Trumbull personally that the John Holland Metro Tunnel Early Works has been awarded to EPH and NAG did not get the PASS, he admitted that they got laughed at and that he didn't realise there wee s many water filled PASS pits in Melb. Yet he still is o HC and TS lying to ramp NAG.
    The stock is worthless and he knows this, he is effectively stealing from hard working Aussies. He must be stopped, the police & ASIC are currently investigating him. If you want to put in a claim for losses and damages just contact your lawyer and ASIC.

and another doosie

Person Interst

8 days ago
    I can officially confirm that Mike Trumble and NAG are under investigation. That's a fact and it is serious, potential charges coming down on him. Not good for the stock price, if you can I would get out while you still can.

and this is my favourite

Person Interst

8 days ago
    Mogga is too embarrassed to show his face here because he's NAG director that's in charge of ramping, aka stealing hard working peoples money. JL Withdraw, from HC, if you are listening yes Mogga is MT and MT and the rest of NAG board and employees have been informed over a month ago that they lost the PASS early works contract, High Quality are getting the PASS.
    He lies to you every day.

I think JL will testify that I'm not MT
    Last edited by mogga: 27/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $34.69K 1.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 825000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.