NAG 12.5% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Uncertain times for NAG's at the moment JL. I suppose everyone...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Uncertain times for NAG's at the moment JL. I suppose everyone is looking for the positive signs and maybe scenario's.

It's been tough for everyone in their own way. You can guarantee those that got in at very low prices would be questioning themselves as well for not banking at least some of the profits accumulated on the way up. They would have been considerable. Confidence is one thing but money in the bank is another thing altogether. And those that have ridden it down are licking their wounds and should be seriously looking at their in-market strategies for dealing with this situation. I know I have.

Can't undo any losses here but to my eye it is showing small positive technical signs at the time when it should be showing small subtle positive signs. That being at a bottom. Very low volume is one of those signs, as is rising price on that low volume. Ignoring bad news is another sign and it is doing a little of that as well. Time will tell if it builds on this short trend. If it doesn't, well it won't be fun and we'll all need to manage our own situations.

Just calling it above as I see it JL, so I hope you take it the right way. But I also think most others on here are calling it as they see it too, everyone in their own way.

As for management, well it's one of the great ironies that as owners you get minimal influence in that area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.8¢ $31.22K 3.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368131 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 773789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.