War mongering Prime Minister, page-48

1. 42,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    It looks like our PM is well trained in the art of back stabbing. You just got to ask Malcolm. Extending it to the French.

French ambassador quoting ‘independent media’ that the N Sub deal was 18 months in the making.

Scomo is constantly living on the diplomatic edge. First he calls for a unilateral initiative of WMD style powers to investigate Wuhan, effectively politicizing it on his Trump return. Now he is tearing up a massive contract and seeking EU fta.

At least I give him balls to officially back security V trade.

From here on, we will not have any moral authority when other nations renege on an agreement.

It seems the classic ‘national interest’ can white wash brashness. This is the start of Oz joining the nuclear club and I’m waiting for the spin to balance N energy with Coal.

New development, CTTPI China application has been rejected by Tehan. I can get clearer that we have entered official decoupling.

N arm race will start. Is it possible for tech to drag this island closer to Europe. It just feels like we are in the wrong part of a continent

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.