War of words C19 vax verses C19 vax free

1. 10,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    It is becoming quite clear that the fast majority of the minority of people who agree with Putin's stance on special operations in Ukraine is to wipe out Nazis, is a stance taken also by mostly Covid 19 unvaccinated people.
    The question is why is it that support for this operation is coming from mostly Covid 19 vax free people ?.
    As a Covid 19 vax free person, I feel attacked and abused by my government, and abused by all who agree with the mandates.
    My research along with most unvaccinated peoples research indicates a different story of facts that we believe to be different than the main narrative that the media and governments are saying.
    It is a bit hard to prove your case when you are being attacked from all sides and shut down as being unsubstantiated or as a conspiracy theory, just because some fact checker site or expert different to another expert says its wrong.
    My unsubstantiated research indicates that the Covid 19 vaccines are lowering peoples logical sense, not to mention a large amount of other unsubstantiated concerns that many of us Covid 19 unvaccinated people may have.
    Then there are the Seer's, who are they ?, and there is no way anyone could substantiate that any person is a Seer, or they actually exist, I believe they exist, and live amongst the unvaccinated, I'm one of these Seer's, I can not prove it nor could any Seer be substantiated.
    As a unsubstantiated Seer, my purpose is to spread knowledge and to continue to learn and spread such knowledge, maybe there are many more unsubstantiated Seer's like me.
    I think it is best to stop and think that when some people see what they believe to be a great wrong, they feel the need to correct such wrong by spreading there own knowledge, our governments are not going to do it, so it is left up to the minority of outcasts, it is our duty to the humane race.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.