War with China, page-61

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2386
    I started this thread before China really kicked in with its trade war on Australia, before the Global Times stated that they could severely beat up the US running dog, long before the Chinese embassy in Canberra released its 14 grievances stating that they could make an enemy out of Australia, and certainly before China degraded themselves today with their abominable tweet.

I've been reluctant to pursue it further as many readers only seem to consider China's problem with Australia as some temporary pushback over Morrison's suggestion of a COVID enquiry, or some tactic to pursue their economic plans. Considering that the Australian and Chinese relationship is very much an economical one, many Australian's only seem able to couch this present difficulty in economic terms. But this issue is neither being caused from economics or from China's simple bullying, like it does to so many other nations too. Many Australian's are buying the line that when China becomes bored with Australia, they will move onto their next target.

But all this misses the real reason of China's aggression. China wants war with Australia. They want this to teach the world that the new China has awoken, and the little guy in our backyard who continually crosses our southern line is going to be made an example of. They want to do this to show the world that they will no longer tolerate the past prejudices shown against them over hundreds of years of imperialism, and Australia is a perfect specimen of a nation for this purpose. Remember the White Australia policy?

In my previous post I stated that China is waiting for the right moment to strike militarily, and this will be when they warn (12 hours if we're lucky) our warships to depart 'Chinese waters', before attacking our warships. That opportunity will be when America's guard is down during the messy elections/COVID that could spill over to an internal US conflict, and the 7th Fleet becomes distracted in the East China Sea. After all, it is only the 7th Fleet that presently prevents China from being more aggressive in their expansion plans.

But if the US stablizers with the new administration, then China is back to square one in its attack plans. In my mind, the next opportunity will be made from the new US administration. That is, China will test Biden's resolve by continuing their attack plans on Australian warships. China will test the waters for war by attacking Australia in 'their' waters, and test the US resolve. They will do this immediately before Biden becomes too comfortable as President.

As such, I can see China making its first move militarily against Australia in the last week of January, say 26th of January, Australia Day, 2021.

Seems incredible to envisage, and even stranger to attempt to believe. But I do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.