HDR hardman resources limited

Hi allI'm a little tired of trying to guess what's happened and...

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Hi all

I'm a little tired of trying to guess what's happened and when, but having said that I take heart from the fact that with Mputa TD was reached by the Tuesday report and it took til Friday to take samples and decide to case and suspend .. and no logs were taken. So even if they reached TD within the last 24 hrs it will be several days before they have a good idea what's down there IMHO. So results Monday or Tuesday.

I agree that if it were a known duster we would have most likley heard, or seen significant insider selling. Its quite unlikley that the sand quality or reservoir section is significantly better or larger than Mputa because the geology was said to be identical. So ... oil and gas shows are likley but whether Waraga or Mputa will prove to be commercial finds depends on the logging and testing ... which as I said is unlikley to have been done yet....hence no insider selling .. or buying for that matter today. IMHO today's trading showed all the signs of no result being known ..with a small rise in response to the rise in POO.

Let's hope for a good reult Monday!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.