KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Wardens Court result out, page-131

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    No good getting anxiety attacks over these type of issues. These sort of claim jumpers and other shenanigans within the exploration and mining industry are common place. That is why it takes so long to get through the Wardens Court. So many cases to deal with!

Often the legal action is taken to put pressure on Listed companies to make a fast settlement. The cowboys know that adverse news is detrimental to the SP and they play on that to make a cash grab claim. Worse still, one often sees related parties to the claim jumpers get on share trading forums and other social media to stir the pot and create anxiety among the shareholders. They hope to build share holder pressure on the company in order to get a faster settlement or something like that!

This whole Wardens Court stuff has been ongoing since 2015 and is just a mild pain in the rump. If it was a serious threat then SQM would never have made a JV and KDR would not have paid out the full price for the Mt Holland acquisition. Both companies would surely have received the best legal......... and political...... advice available in the land. Additionally the plaintiffs in this case are numpties, as I realised when I did my DD on them about 3 years ago.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.