RHK 1.43% 69.0¢ red hawk mining limited

AssertionsThere is a saying. An apple doesn’t fall far from the...

1. PS
    2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081

Assertions

There is a saying. An apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

My thoughts are scenarios and looking for facts”

“why are piop leases in wardens court”.

So you made up a BS negative scenario to suit your negative anti RH agenda. How do you think that helps minority shareholders in any way? Wouldn’t it have been better to post something like - “I noticed there is some hearings scheduled in the Wardens Court for 19th January. These court hearing appear to be for PIOPMINECO, BBI and Forge Resources and others leases. Here is a link xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Does anyone know what these hearings are about?”

Wouldn’t that have been an honest post and got a different response? As a poster recently said, “some people have no intention of telling the truth”. Credibility is important.

What has management failed to tell shareholders about court action even if its nothing us small shareholders have not been informed again and that's disappointing.”

If the hearings were of a material nature then RH would be required to announce them. Some of the hearings include Rio Tinto but RIO also hasn’t announced anything. Nor is there any discussion on the Rio threads about this topic. So, maybe there is nothing material to announce. Did you call or email RH to ask them? Or did you just assume that the company is in breach of their responsibilities?

On another note Cheryl Edwards said in a webinar at the start of July 2022 that progress going mining is 1% per week till mining in mid 2025. To my knowledge that's roughly high 30 percent range and yet we have not had one announcement concerning contracts talks with trucking companies camp facilities or many forms of plant to run a successful project. P S iam not looking at negatives can we get some positive feedback on any aspect that has a meaningful outcome to go mining or should I say trucking.

Like the rest of us you’ll have to wait for the Quarterly Report (due within the next 14 days) for an update. Contrary to your posts suggesting I regularly talk to SM, that is not the case. I haven’t spoken with SM since the last time I posted that I did (and got abused by you for mentioning it).

Plenty of things have happened and reported up to the prior quarter as below-

1. RH said they would do a Scoping Study and have produced the most comprehensive Scoping Study I have ever seen for any ASX company.
    2. RH said they planned to raise capital to finance the completion of the PFS. They have raised the capital. The PFS is in progress.
    3. Whilst not substantial, they said they would rename the company, rebrand and provide a new website. They have.
    4. RH said they would investigate other ports. They have been doing so. Meetings and site visits including Mardi Salt, Leichhardt and Port Hedland. Nothing finalised yet as RH is still pre PFS and DFS. But much work has already been done here.
    5. Meetings with Main Roads are ongoing as above.
    6. They have employed more people.

I’m not going to list everything clearly work towards a trucking solution is progressing. And, yes we’d all like it moving a lot faster.

Regarding contracts. Are you seriously expecting contracts to be signed before even the PFS is completed? It is usual to sign contracts after FID and not before except in the case of long lead items. That doesn’t mean a lot of the quotes, proposals and negotiations do not take place before FID but it would be extremely unusual to announce those negotiations. Now MOU’s is another matter. They could come at anytime before the DFS. I would think the two most critical task for MOU’s are 1) Port Allocation and 2) Main Roads access to the RH Blacksmith Project turnoff. Regarding port allocation I noticed that your Alien Metals took 25 months from Scoping Study to get a Port Allocation MOU. RH will need to be a lot quicker. Regarding Main Roads, I would doubt they would enter into an MOU regardless. But maybe we’ll see some other agreement. Maybe we’ll hear more in the Quarterly.

Maybe you will put some of these questions to the webinar following the Quarterly (assuming there is one). Maybe the “believers” will prepare some questions (and post them on HC) so they can be addressed (Not that “believers” will believe anything RH says unless it’s negative).

I hope that has addressed your questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 69.0¢ $1.911K 2.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 83 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.