TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Au9999. Somehow I don’t think a Global Bank like HSBC would...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Au9999. Somehow I don’t think a Global Bank like HSBC would adjust any numbers to suit the company. The resource estimation is from the bank and signed off by their subsidiary but they still have the responsibility. I would say that their resource is exactly what they intended it to be. I think you could “bank on that” . Haha may not suit the negative posters on this subject. It wouldn’t matter what evidence you had they would find a problem. We all know who they are and maybe they are the buyers that stand in the market soaking up all the stock @ 3c day in and day out. The report makes sense anyway, because it is the grade that DMR was mining and processing. No one could understand the recent resource being 2.6g/t Au when the mining and now the resource by Wardley estimation is over a million tonnes at over 5g/t and also explains why DMR had a market cap of $270m . The Wardley report was the missing link. Out of curiosity I did ring AMG today and asked if they had seen the report, the answer was yes, received it a month ago from Qld Gov mining archives. Whatever that means. I was the fifth person to ring they said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.