TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Wardley Report - WOW, page-45

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Chalco,
    I think the answers to the drilling errors at Little Duke were displayed in the announcement of the 122m of mineralisation on 28th Nov last year. (Figure 3).
    Hole 25 showed significant widths and likely tonnage and therefore a decent resource for a very small area.
    Hole 005 started too far east and skipped over the top. Holes 006 and 019 went too far west....in the wrong direction.
    Hole 023 likewise showed widths of 5m, 4m & 46m of mineralisation, starting from a similar location to 025.
    These are of course not "true widths", but good hits. They wasted money here, but did find the direction of mineralistion for future drilling.
    Because Canteen at NCM ground was not high in mineralisation doesn't mean it wasn't the source rock for the epithermal intrusions of gold and copper to the north west on our ground, as you know gold and copper sulphides "melt" at lower temperatures to iron ore and leach at high temperatures and pressure.
    I still believe there are good widths of ore dipping deeper to the south towards Canteen. This will be target for future drilling at Little Duke.
    I am not sure which holes you suggest are down dip?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.