CYP 2.13% 23.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

theres a lot here truss and its not my style to spend...

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    theres a lot here truss and its not my style to spend ages
    posting or writing however their may be some benefit posting on HC..not sure how many buyers there are here.

3 months the fuji escrow period..just my time frame to.keep me focused..

re de risking... as u know promoting ideas linked to money can be a legal minefield ...for me derisking isnt the absence of risk but the reduction...so simply put im trying to identify the reasons I would or would not further invest.
    Im box ticking...and making progress..re science, im fairly happy we still have time advantage to market and sit in a comfortable leading position worldwide on consistant single donor mass produced therapeutic cells.So the idea of front page Nature magazine being the presentation of companies which either ARE billion dollar companies or about to be..sits well still.

The backroom risk is taking a little longer, but as long there is nothing glaringly threatening, then ill be satisfied the cynata story is no different to whem sumitomo.bid..

When telling the cynata story its about telling the truth as to the present situation as best you can, its for thise listening to the story to decide whether the future is up or down.
    im no alturist, i have enough stock for it to be easily worth my while to jump on a few planes a talk to.people.
    its not. great time to being story telling, the world is falling apart..but life might as well go on..unless it doesnt!
    Finally if my de risking gets me excited again, ill buy a load more..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $1.575K 6.846K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54616 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ 5584
Last updated 11.39am 07/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.