MEL 20.0% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

"Hmm, it seems to me Stumpy that you have concerns about...

1. 6,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    "Hmm, it seems to me Stumpy that you have concerns about fracking like the rest of us as you don't seem to argue it's safe, just that it wont happen much."

I have no concerns at all regarding fracture stimulation. I don't need to argue that it is safe as it is a proven practice with strict regulation in place supporting the practice. It is a given. 500 divided by 100 is 5 by the way.
    I am struggling to see why it is hard to comprehend that you could have multiple multi laterals from the same drill pad in order to minimise land disturbance, infrastructure volume and general costs. Everyone wins in that situation.

"And the issues being raised in the northern rivers are about UNCONVENTIONAL GAS such as Coal Seam Gas, tight sands. not LPG that is in the BBQ at Grafton."

It seems as though I have misinterpreted things this time. I thought you were against gas in general as it is a fossil fuel. LPG is a by product of oil extraction, as I'm sure you aware. So, you support the extraction of crude oil that has resulted in many environmental tragedies, but are opposed to methane from coal seams which is yet to have an environmental issue of note in its extraction? Why do you support crude oil extraction and oppose CSG? Good thing you ate those sausages though, those cows let off a fair bit of that methane stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $10.11K 2.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 10141399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4823219 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.