MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

warm and fuzzy feeling, page-20

1. 6,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Just for the record, when I said:

""disabled people have run sausage sizzles to raise funds for the csg free cause" - what did they cook their snags on?"

I was taking a direct quote and implying that they were using LPG for their BBQ. I have done extensive charity work for disability focused organisations and am currently helping a blind lady in her quest to ride around Australia on a tandem bicycle. There was no intention to belittle the disabled there.

To Campbell and Miriam, thankyou for reading. I am not a 'fake' or a spy' as you say I am. Unlike HC, you don't even have to sign up to view your group. I am just genuinely interested in other viewpoints. If I find one that I agree with, I take it on board. At the moment I would say that the issues are with the government, water security and health fears. The government is something that people will never be happy with, but water and health can easily be resolved through education and genuine consultation.

All shareholders are environmentally conscious. The only difference is that shareholders firmly believe that coal seam gas extraction is a safe and value adding industry. We do care about the environment and don't have the blinkers on.

When you have people making comments such as " cannot for the life of me understand why you would build a highway beside a gas field to many dangers not to mention the fracking would destroy the road" - can you understand that there is obviously a lot of misinformation out there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 17424936 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6127064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.