STK 6.00% 9.4¢ strickland metals limited

warmblood discovery, page-80

1. 114 Posts.

Hmm stop losses eh, that is for short term investors is it not? Nikko, I look forward to you buying some more soon and rejoining us long termers, even if it is to ride the next wave, I wish I had the skill to do it.
    Yes we know it has a small market cap, we know that there is Gold in the ground, there might be iron ore, we know we have access to some manganese (spelt it right this time) oh and there is mineral sands (I need to google what mineral sands are used for I guess).
    Just need to drill it. Don't know when that will happen as you cannot take what is said on here as gospel, no offence meant pcg (referring to your earlier post re phonecall) but heresay via way of this forum is not part of my investment research strategy.
    Hmm Daytraders, I couldn't think of a better person to blame it on. Makes me feel good already. Now, where is my second west coast cooler. I need to sit down and celebrate my lower average entry price that I will have as of tomorrow.
    I think some of you should have a look who owns the tenements nearby and have a look what they are doing. There are some interesting things going on.

Kind Regards,

Banksy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.006(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.4¢ $367.8K 3.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 257526 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.