STK 0.00% 10.5¢ strickland metals limited

chrisThanks for your comments.Look, I rarely understand what...

1. 5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    chris

Thanks for your comments.

Look, I rarely understand what agendas are in play at any given time. Often there are a number being played out simultaineously. For example, perhaps there are sophs/instos who participated in the placement who are just taking profits. At the same time there could be other big players, trying to manipulate the sp so that they can accumulate.

The only thing I can say is that by watching the course of sales I can usually determine when the retail guys are prominent and when the big boys are driving the action.

You are spot on when you say that daytraders don't drive the share price - they just react to whatever is going on.

The only exception to that of course is when we get those big announcement driven spikes, and then it's all on for young and old.

Anyway I'm standing aside for now. As I mentioned earlier I'm getting a bit disillusioned with the markets and particularly the speccy end.

At the end of most trading days I usually feel the need for an extended hot shower, just to get all the slime off.

Good luck with your holding. As speccies go, this has a better than average chance of being a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $187.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $194.5K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8892 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 54516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.