GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

'ProfFrazer' & 'Ag2' (aka likely Decan multinics),If you want to...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    'ProfFrazer' & 'Ag2' (aka likely Decan multinics),

If you want to re-establish yourself on HC for the purposes of participating in the GBI forum (which is where you are wanted and can add value), great stuff.

But leave PLT behind!

In context, fair enough (e.g. discussing the CerviScreen alliance that is in doubt in regards to GBI). Don't keep on about PLT, just because you'll easily be identified if you gloat on the PLT forum.

Besides which, it has been commented on previously that this is a quality forum, and we don't want it corrupted or distracted by issues with PLT or stoushes with PLT holders (e.g. JimCross, and I notice Greyhoundtrainer had a go the other day). Let's keep on topic and keep it clean.

Cheers.

p.s. yes, yes, everyone here is likely to tell me that I'm paranoid and that they are in fact not Decan, they know them personally, etc. etc. If either of you are not Decan then I apologise (here & now, not to be repeated) but who cares? It's fine on GBI, just keep of the PLT theme please (unless actually relevant ... there are hundreds of Biotech disaster stories to chose from, but PLT was Decan's pet target)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.