CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

FlorianAs you might have noticed I have, until recently, been...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    Florian

As you might have noticed I have, until recently, been very critical of Warnie's antics regarding CNP. However, I have come to give him credit for being absolutely up front in the past week about what he held and when he exited for good. Warnie does not blame other people for his failures, nor does he shy away from telling us about his successes!

Warnie admitted when he got to the point where he felt his call on CNP was wrong and he had the integrity to tell everyone he was out, knowing that this would leave him open to the sort of criticism you make.

Warnie wears his heart on his sleeve - as I and many others on HC do. I'll probably cop heaps if CNP rallies hard and goes up to $2.00. If you can't stand the heat....

You have had many, many opportunities to bail out of CNP since Warnie was posting about the stock and it sounds like you also left it too late.

What about you read some of the sensational posts by AlphaCenturion, Voltaire, ClarkKent and others on the two threads below. They will, I hope, help you to understand that you have to take responsibility for your failures as well as your success - I note you were happy to brag about 200% plus returns a few days ago and now when you lose it's someone elses' fault.

Now - tell me to go to hell but please do yourself a favour annd read all of the posts on the threads below:

Clark Kent’s Post for Newbies =

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=4&tid=602464#373961

AlphaCenturion, Voltaire and others' posts for newbies =

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=604539#2465862

Good Trading

-HBG

Trade the market you see - not the market you hope for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.