warning for women

1. 205 Posts.
    My daughter received the following email today....................................................................
    MESSAGE RECEIVED.....
    PASS ON TO ALL FRIENDS AND PARTICULARLY FEMALES.... Take this
    seriously, I know someone who was approached last week after
    taking $500 out of an ATM, by some guy who asked what perfume
    she
    was wearing. They asked her if she wanted to buy some Cheap imitation
    and to have a smell (she declined). THIS IS NOT PERFUME - IT IS ETHER! When you sniff it, you'll pass
    out and they'll take your wallet, your valuables, and heaven knows what
    else. These guys hit Sydney and Melbourne 6 weeks ago and now they are doing it here in Perth.
    I received this email and I thought you may want to advise your
    partners, daughters and friends. This experience also happened to one of my
    son's friends in a Rundle Street Car Park recently, fortunately, she had
    heard about it before & didn't fall for it. I was approached yesterday afternoon around 3.30pm in the Coles
    parking lot at Surry Hills (Sydney) by two males, asking what kind of
    perfume I was wearing. Then they asked if I'd like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing to sell me at a very reasonable rate. I probably would have agreed had I not received an email some weeks ago, warning of a 'Wanna smell this neat perfume?' scam. The men
    continued to stand between parked cars, I guess to wait for someone else to hit
    on. I stopped a lady going towards them, I pointed at them, and told her about how I was sent an email at work about someone walking up to you
    at the malls, in parking lots, and asking you to sniff perfume that they are selling at a cheap price. Ladies this happened to me yesterday and I didn't smell the perfume either thanks to this email. I was over by the Post Office in the parking lot in Surrey Hills at lunch time when I was approached So either day or night, it doesn't matter. There were 3 guys
    together when I was approached. I called the Police when I got back to my
    desk.Like the email says: LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS, YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS,
    whoever."
    BUT PLEASE, BE ALERT AND DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.