IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

warning: good things content

1. 1,770 Posts.
    Warning:

This post contains contains good things and factual information and should not be read by those who are offended by reading such contet. Some would refer to thses people as the dooomsayers, you know - the sky is about to fall in types.

I start off the week reminding myself of some good things:

-The immediate future looks excellent. Several announcements in the short term pipeline with relatively low risk possibility.

-Prima is approx 12 years down the path of what is typically a 15-17 journey.

- In these 12 years a huge number of boxes have already been successfully ticked.

-Prima is well financed to continue with it's trials.

-Prima has a first class medical team headed by Dr Neil Frazer who already has a 100% track record of getting FDA approval on the 10 products that he has already worked on.

-Prima has a first class Board headed by a highly respected and high profile chairman.

-Prima has a very capable CEO.

-Prima has a world class advisory team.

Now tell me - with all the above, plus more, what should we be saying about this woonderful company?
    Should we be negative? I certainly can't bring myself to be negative and am more than happy to sing the praises of management and the first class team that management has assembled.

There are so many positives (good things) about Prima and it's therefore perfectly normal for true believers to focus on such positives.

The current share price "plunge" has been on MINIMAL volumes and nothing to do with any internal Prima machinations - despite what some people (the ones that I have warned not to read this) would have you believe,

ALL is good with Prima. Sorry, excellent!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.