VRL 0.00% $3.00 village roadshow limited

I am NOT edwardsh under any name or circumstances. I do not...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I am NOT edwardsh under any name or circumstances. I do not currently hold village roadshow or offer any idea of which way the stock price will go. I am merely offering an idea and my way of thinking about the company, as so many people seem confused by it and would like some sort of commentary other than the sometimes continually negative stuff sprouted by so many.

Shareholders will not receive any of the money directly from the matrix, that is not what I have said, what it does allow if managed correctly is for many more films to be produced, at a reduced expense to the company. Read it!

PS If Village places Austereo on the market at the moment they will have very few buyers who can actually purchase the company. If cross media opwnership laws change they will most likely get something north of $2. If you put it on the market now then companies such as Newscorp (although I think they would be the least likely to be interested), Channel Nine, Fairfax, Channel Seven and Channel Ten are all restricted from bidding as they own other media assets in the same markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.