OOO 2.81% $19.36 betashares crude oil index etf-currency hedged (synthetic)

@irickychong and @TonyxTony and others in the forum thanks for...

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    @irickychong and @TonyxTony and others in the forum thanks for bringing in different perspective to mine on 18th April since then till todays market open i did a lot of reading on contango and backwardation, watched lot of videos from experts and decided to book a massive loss of 11,800 (fortunately i could afford this loss as i gained a fair bit in this financial year) not to mention it hurts real bad......... The one thing i learnt over the time which matured me as a "Tradevestor" (thats what i think iam in between trader / investorwink.png) is to own the mistake as soon as i can so that it stops hurting real bad........ one thing i would like to learn is to not make mistakes in first place i know its hard........

Now with this OOO where i slipped big time was the spot and future aspect....... I did make some money on other betashares like silver etf....... i thought OOO was similar (i should have digged deeper on hindsight hay) well its time to move on and make sure that i remember this 11800 mistake
    All the very best to ALL with your future trades
    As i always say do your own research
    AIMO
    Between i got moderated for the first time for using capitol letters apparantely it means shouting i had no clue about it i apologise for that i should have known better
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.