OOO 2.81% $19.36 betashares crude oil index etf-currency hedged (synthetic)

WARNING: Read me before buying OOO, page-516

1. 2,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I see below issue in my personal opinion with OOO, please do your research.

To me:-
    *There is no clear explanation or real data of how the investment is made by this fund - lesson learned unless fully understood, never assume and invest.
    * The fund does not hold any assets but just gambling bets - lesson learned, never invest in any fund/stock which does not have any assets.
    * The fund does not explain how it is going to make money for us - stay away if its dodgy.
    * There is no transparent real-time explanation of current day to day funds financial scenario and how the investment is made - again stay away.
    * This fund is no better than betting on a soccer match or horse. It actually not an investment instrument but a betting instrument - stay away from the gambler.

I believe people have lost 100s or 1000s of hard-earned money in anticipation to invest in low oil price but in actual fact, it worked out to nothing more than a f**king losing bet. In my opinion, chance of making any money in this fund at this stage is practically nil.

Can anything be done to recover the loss? I feel, perhaps, the answer is no. Thanks to some great people in this forum who deep drove down to the bottom of the problem and at least saved some money for someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.