OOO 2.81% $19.36 betashares crude oil index etf-currency hedged (synthetic)

IMO people are simply complicating things the way i see it is to...

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    IMO people are simply complicating things the way i see it is to open WTI 5 year chart and open ooo asx 5 year chart next to it and compare the prices at differents highs and lows at different points in time.I think that will give us a clearer picture as to what price OOO will be as suppose to WTI at a particlar point in time, simple........

I understand OOO is not spot price reflection but the beta share prices are closest reflection to the oil index compared to oil companies.......... and on top of it OOO is IMO the safest way to play the oil because it has no bankcruptcy, Debt and /or management risks which in times like this is huge

In my mind atleast my investment thesis is very very simple I bought oil at 20$ a barrel on WTI in April 2020 Iam looking at 30$ a barrell at some point this year (most likely at the end of 2020) which will give me close to 50% return on my OOO play thats when i will think about offloading my investing (not to mention by assessing my global macros then ofcourse)........... what i mean to say is oil is at 18 year low, the question a medium to longterm investor has to ask is..... during our investing tenure when did we see this low oil price?????(i know i dint) and next question we need to ask is will there be a demand rush back once pandamic settles (I bet there will)....... if the answer for the above two question is in the affirmative then your logical mind will tell you what to do...... Mine did say buy........... one of the most precious comodity at a 20 year low so my logic said buy and sit tight and dont sell till you get a good double digit or multibagger return on your investment..............

Above is my opinion only please do your own research as iam no professional just an average SS on HC
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.