OOO 2.81% $19.36 betashares crude oil index etf-currency hedged (synthetic)

hello MR know it all......... we will touch base again...

1. 883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    hello MR know it all......... we will touch base again immediately after i Make some money on OOO i will remember to quote you on this because iam very confident of my investment by buying OOO around 5.5 dollors and have funds to keep averaging it in its 3's or below............. and above all i have time on my side to wait it all out as iam investing the money that i dont need it in the immediate future............ so please dont worry about my sleep but i would suggest you worry about seizing opportunities that come your way or worry missing out

The very fact you are so obssesed with contagno tells me you are looking at it from a short term........... I am looking at the oil demand over untill 2040 how its expected to grow just have a look at china and india loading up on their strategic piles as there is no tomorrow ask these two countries how hard it was to import oil at its ATH of 150$ per barrel to feed the needs of 3 billion plus people........ they see oil under 20 and they are loading a truck load in their strategic reserves thats long term for me as they know that they might have to pay double in years time if not months.................

Now just think about this situation....... iam sure u must have seen picture around the world of empty roads, skies and rivers and industry shut downs i know this is lack of demand due to pandamic.......... for a sec flip the situation and think of tightening of the supply making the roads less traffic think where the prices go......... the point here is the fact OIL is like bread and butter for the world economy and jobs etc it wont linger aroud these prices for long............ Now this situation is as bad as it can get for oil industry because its impacting both supply and demand negatively so we will see how quickly the product oil will come out of it as a winner

Most importantly Oil etf is the best way possible to play crude spot price so we have no option if u believe in oil will go back up coz we cant load up on barrels of crude and put it in our backyard can we???? so we have to be realistic
    Any ways good luck with your call for not rolling the dice i told u i just did will see what happens in future
    Cha
    Good luck
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.