KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

warning signs are there, page-60

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Santoo, I thought the disclosure correct. Stated sold at the time, unlike RB claims, and sell sentiment, what is complicated about that. Trying to twist this away from reality. How is sell confusing coupled with a loss and full disclosure.

It is far better disclosure than that coming from RB or the Coy.

Trying to twist another old story that has been explained so many times, and you try a oneliner about it to try cast dispersions.

But again for any slow learners....The coys shares have many days of no trading, and others with paltry sums like $5.60 trade window dressing, and most days $10k would decimate the board....that is an illiquid stock, and these should be, and are avoided by those with experience. Imagine RB, a top 20 shareholder trying to sell his shares....how easy would it be to exit.

Of course the coy, who advised the ASX on 29th May, that to stay financial for the June qtr, they needed to raise funds, and were having shipping of product. None of this occurred in the quarter, so thank you for pointing this weakness out again. Thus the coy must have scaled back planned expenditure, but because of fixed costs, drilling (if any) wuld have had a serious setback, which of course follows through to JORC. The coy has never stated it has started any drilling so far , even though JB has stated regularly since he took over nearly 11 months ago. So now being well into July, and starting April with very little, I think most sane people would have to agree that it would be have to be "virtually illiquid".

So hows that for answering directly your attempted twist.

I am still waiting for RB to reply with such consideration, but that is being avoided big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.