What the first graph tells me apart from the heading is a line...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What the first graph tells me apart from the heading is a line going in a steep curve what it represents Iam clueless

the second graph tells me that a second house was cheaper to buy than a new one

Japan ---- well considering they were playing games in the 80's to the point that the 50 acre's that the Kyoto Palace sits was valued more than the continent of Australia at one point doesn't surprise me

The Yanks ----- well that was written up what would happen back in 1988 by Ben Friedman in his classic book called "Day of Reckoning" The consequences of American Economic Policy under Reagan and after.

Look at this way in the parlance of a Global neighbourhood,who is in the best position at the moment economically?

After that look at the real estate perspective position, position, position.

Forget about the local bogans here look outside there are a lot of very rich people in the world,

I am probably wrong quoting this but doesn't Cathay have 130million multimillionaires and that's only the mainland.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.