ASX 1.54% $64.65 asx limited

warning the crash is upon us, page-21

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Martis - my main man.

Lets get those gloves on buddy - Your almost there.

You know what I mean - Yep the All Ords is almost at the point you were calling a crash from last year.

But I'm now going to shock you!

I agree with you.

The market looks destined to Sh*t itself further. Its like a bottomless elevator at the moment. Nothing like 1929, no where near it.

This time as the elevator goes down it is something like this

15th floor PE's of 12 Going DOWN
    14th floor PE's of 11 Going DOWN
    13th floor A lot of buildings don't have a 13th floor
    12th floor PE's of 9 Going DOWN
    11th floor PE's of 8 Going DOWN
    10th floor Resource demand grows Going DOWN
    9th floor Uneployment drops Going DOWN
    8th floor CHINDIA up there orders again Going DOWN
    7th floor PE's of 7 Going DOWN
    6th floor Dividends higher than share price Going DOWN

Martis, you can look at all the charts you want, but as has been clearly indicated by you're wrong calls in the past, it isn't going down because of the Charts. Its going down because fear rules. PE's are now lower on some blue chips than the PE's of Company's following the 1929 and 1987 Crash. PE's came from levels of 30 at these moments in history.

I know some smelly Bears that are even shaking their heads at this action. I think there are as many confused Bears out there as there are Bulls. The next thing you know is profits will evaporate from accounts as trades are not settled and the odd broking house goes belly up.

This Bear Market could be the most damaging one of all - the one called the 'The BIG BLUFF BEAR MARKET'.

The scary thing is, even though I can't see any fundamentals behind the down grading in a lot of stock values, I think your call of an 800 further down would be a God Send in this market. Why will it stop there. What fundamentals stop the plunge at that point.

Anyway - I realy feel for those who have been hammered in all this carnage. A lot of you will probably be looking at Company's performances and the economic news around this region and going, what the hell did I miss.

May we rise above the rest of the world and say

"I come from a land down Under
    Watch my stocks rise as Americans Chunder"

PS,
    I've got a tip for Big BEN
    Raise Interest rates and tell the world its getting better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.65
Change
0.980(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.50 $64.85 $64.14 $15.02M 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $64.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.70 1008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.