RMS 1.63% $1.88 ramelius resources limited

Jhono your absolutely right it is not an exact science however...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Jhono your absolutely right it is not an exact science however depending on the amount of sulphides associated with the gold the SG for most gold ore deposits lies between 2.7 and 3.2. With RMS there is very little sulphide associated and the gold ore is hosted by ultramafics which has an S.G. of 2.7-3 depending on the specific type of ultramafic. As I said the overall grade is determined by geostatistics and anomolous grades such as 129g/t/Au are grades that are statistically way outside the norm i.e they are rare in the context of all the grade assays of the ore deposit,and as such if used they distort or bias the grade upwards. To restrict their influence these assays are generally cut and the cut is in general determined using assay statistics covering the ore body model for each particular deposit. In gold ore bodies that normally falls between 10-50g/t/Au.When looking at resource figures generally most companies will put the SG and cuts used in the announcement of a resource upgrade, in particular if they are listed on the TSX they must puplish as NI43-101 report which tells everything. Not so with with Australian listed companies which are only required to report that they are JORC compliant. You can google JORC to find out the rules. Don't bother ringing the company secretary as they would not know the details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.143B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.84 $4.773M 2.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33526 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 57152 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.