LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

I can understand the feelings of past shareholder that may have...

1. 323 Posts.
    I can understand the feelings of past shareholder that may have got burnt with Lakes Oil and if you have put faith in a company to deliver and it fails time and time again. With this it can turn into anger as their hard earned savings get eroded away with this investment.

And yes, LKO Shareholders have only been waiting 60 odd years for this company to deliver, and have had a fair share of disappointment over the years.

WHAT is the DIFFERENCE now?

I see this explorer is on the verge or the possibility of becoming commercial is getting higher. Compared with the old days, a lot more drilling has been done, mistakes learned, experienced gained, and with the improved technology, the chance of success for this little battler to succeed has increased considerably. With the analysis of current news & positive pending announcements, this could be the breaking point for Lakes Oil. May or may not do with the first couple of announcements, But I believe we've got a good and stubborn crew working away now to achieve towards this result.
    Yes, it is still high risk to stomach for most shareholders,
    However, this is what investment is about. No risk no gain. We can only reduce this with quality research. And hopefully the right prediction and a little Good luck. I believe this is the right timing to invest with this little Aussie Battler. :)

#Please DYOR, my personal opinion not advice.
    LKO Holdings < 2M shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.