LTR 2.53% 77.0¢ liontown resources limited

Thanks again to @anatol for his great summary today on where LTR...

1. 1,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3716
    Thanks again to @anatol for his great summary today on where LTR is at. Price now going off. Very pleasing to see. While it didn't feel like it at the time Gina did us a big favour. Her broker contacted me at the time and offered me $3 for all my holdings. I refused because it didn't suit my tax situation then and I genuinely felt that there was much more value in LTR over time and this is, IMO and obviously also in anatol's opinion, about to be the case. Commissioning, production, cash flow, Gov tax incentives for refining, lithium prices increasing and clearly no new big lithium mines coming on board in the foreseeable future while others in Africa and elsewhere languish, clearly LTR is the place to be. If the mine and plant is as good as it appears it will be from all reports then we are sitting in a great and unique position. We have all suffered the stress of the shorting price pain but all is changing now as we long holders all knew it would. Nothing stays the same in the stock market except that true value will always find its own level. If I was short I would be feeling very sick in the stomach now.Yes shorters, warning, warning, warning, you are in danger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.867B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.5¢ 76.5¢ $7.899M 10.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49526 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 386841 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.