SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

warning

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all again

Well another announcement - another slight rise. Seems to be consolidating and the profit takers are clearing out. Billy Gatess, out of the dozen plus stocks I hold, SLT is one of my 3 favourites. Hep E is in the bag, now we have a Hep A announcement and no doubt contracts to follow and the big kahuna Hep C to follow. I reckon SLT has had a rough trot because of the people associated with the original listing, be it a back door listing.

Over the last few weeks we've seen a lot of the non-believers shaken out of the tree and obviously a lot of new buyers have taken positions. It may take a few months but when the market finally awakens to what this small Australian biomed is up to - well I'm not even going to say a price. Their cap is pitiful. If it was in the US it would have a hundred mill cap by now. Their artificial run to 90c, I admit, really crewelled it and was very premature, but now I believe it really lags on true valuation.

Heh, but once again I would not have a clue. I'm only a small player with a few hundred K but I do know other players in the top 20 with much larger stakes that are sitting tight and holding. You might say they're cocked and loaded and smiling all the way to the bank. But for heaven sake don't believe me. Don't go near the bloody thing. They just got an E deal and A deal and we're waiting for clarification of a C deal. International companies like Genelabs have signed after thorough due diligience. Future contracts are no doubt imminent and Select will have a revenue stream that will stagger even the non believers. But don't believe me. Don't buy the bloody thing. Don't go near it. It couldn't possibly rise from here, especially after they've probably only announced 10% of their story. Struth with the company pregnant with announcements they're sure to go down. They couldn't possibly go up!!?? Could they??

The Cloud
    PS Whatever you do don't go near PBI either. That's my 3rd favourite. I'm definitely in the top 20 there. It's on the record. I'm going to lose on PBI. I've read all the posts on this column from the well educated. I'll be broke by Christmas. Hah, can't wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.