re: attn. all posters /// m287j (mj) well put Gerry, it is very...

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: attn. all posters /// m287j (mj) well put Gerry, it is very easy to make baseless accusations and unfortunately mud can and does stick. m287j made reference to gominer and myself as rampers, in actual fact I was always on gominer's case especially over some of her claims regarding QTM and VCR. Now m287j shrugs it off as my name "popped up in conversations" or some such cop out.

Perhaps the person you had such "conversations" with should have the balls to confront me directly and I can then address their concerns. I have never been involved with ramping shares and the opinions I express on Hotcopper, however foolish they may seem to some, are what I believe. I would challenge anyone on Hotcopper to show otherwise.

m287j maybe you should be more careful before you accuse others on the basis of hearsay, it makes you look a right nitwit. You are either naive and have been manipulated by this other person to throw certain names into your original post, or just don't have the guts to accuse us directly. Either way it is a poor reflection on you.

I just hope the true watchdogs at ASIC show a tad more competence than you, your credibility is zero and falling.

Have a nice day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.