re: test & m287j Bbm I believe you said: 'Takeover???? what...

1. 110 Posts.
    re: test & m287j Bbm

I believe you said:

'Takeover???? what takeover?
    Similar posts on other forums??? What has that got to do with me? I'm only a member of HC and I don't know anyone that has an interest in vcr.
    Next time I will put such a post in the humour section as that was what it was, an attempt at "humour". I have since apologised for upsetting some members.'

What you said in that post could be constituted as a takeover, when you were talking about the deal being done.
    Whether or not you had anything to do with similar posts on other forums is not for me to say though.

I am glad you apologised for your actions realsing how silly it was in hinsight. The unfortunate thing for you is the price of VCR around the time the posts were made.

May I remind you of the following:

Australian Securities and Investments Commission Notice

1/ You are personally responsible for your postings (including any alterations you make to postings). Therefore, you should take care to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the information in your postings. If they contain misleading or deceptive information about securities, ASIC and persons acting on such information may take action against you

2) If there are complaints about your postings, those complaints will be passed on to ASIC for appropriate action

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.