BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Please open your eyes see clearly i am saying BAL doesn't have...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Please open your eyes see clearly i am saying BAL doesn't have Chinese investor as major shareholders.
    Major shareholders means it should at least top 3 shareholder or can control this company.
    As a Chinese have invest A2M and BAL since 2015 I am expert for the baby formula industrie. I hope you can face the fact,dont expect BAL will receive CFDA in the next years if Turnbull Government still accuseing China .
    BAL need organic certificate approved by CNNC (Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China)first,then next step BAL can apply CFDA.CNNC is a prerequistite for CFDA.
    The most important thing for A2M received their CFDA is manufactory Synlait Milk which China's state company hold 40% shares.This is the benfit for A2M.

what's worse,BAL is losing growth for the revenue from Alibaba big data.If the formula sales cant growth or going down,what else can support share price.Belive it or not,after announce FY18 fincial report,we will see $10 or maybe $9.Dont belive Goldman Sachs or Morning star's report,most of their report is rubbish.
    If you really want to make money from babyformula company,I suggest you switch to some small caps and new listed companies which also plan babyformula as S66,JAT or KTD and dont want to be longterm holders just as shortterm shareholders.

At last,hope you still have smile after FY18 fincial report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.