BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

under the new requirement,if these babyformula want to approved...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    under the new requirement,if these babyformula want to approved by CFDA,the product name  can only contain brand name + common name (0-6month Stage 1,6-12 month Stage2,12month-36month Stage 3)
    somewords like Gold /Platinum/Pure  may imply your products are better than others are prohibited.
    so we can see A2 chinese brand have changed their name and lable,changed from A2 to Zhichu.

(left one is the old label,right one is the new label)
    Other words like A2β,Organic also cant print on the labels.
    This brand is Eleva which belong to Abbott company.Eleva is the same as Bellamy which is Organic baby formula have aproved by CFDA already.There new label also cant print any Oganic words.

(left is new products,right is old)
    But if their manufacture can receive Organic Certificate from CNCA or other institutio which admit by CNCA, these brand can print Organic label on the tins. Like Elevas Organic Certificate.

Australia now have 15 manufactures approved by CNCA which can apply CFDA license.

The good news for Bellamy is that Camperdown approved by CNCA,so it can apply CFDA license to Bellamy but not for Organic.
    But bad news  these 15 manufactures only Mead Johnson  previous name Tatura which purchased from Bega Cheese have Organci Certificate by CFDA.Camperdown not.
    So the interesting thing if Bellamy can receive CFDA,on the Chinese view,the products is normal baby formula which is the same as the other brand.

Until  this February,there are 12 Organic brands have receive CFDA and all their manufacture Organic Certificate have approved by CNCA.

Some friends want to know when Bellamy can receive CFDA,I dont know  the answer.
    But i can say Chinese Brand and Manufacture controled by chinese investor  should be a priority.Waiting time for them is 4-6months.

But if Turnbull Government continue complain to China and not friendly to HuaWei or other Chinese company,Australia Dairy industry definite will be punished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.