MLX 0.00% 41.5¢ metals x limited

ghosta,Hind-sight is a wonderful thing but decisions must be...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ghosta,

Hind-sight is a wonderful thing but decisions must be made on the best available info at the time. Time has shown it was the wrong decision to re-open the mine when they did or it was the wrong decision not to keep it open when the price of tin fell. One wrong decision doesn't make them bad directors. Their job is to make decisions in a typically high risk/high reward business, hopefully they make more good decisions than bad ones and all the stakeholders win. However, when a bad decision is made the consequence of this decision must be managed in the best interest of the shareholders and this is what they thought they were doing when 300 miners lost their jobs and Bluestone's reputation as a reliable employer went down the toilet.

That is unfortunate but 1 wrong decision still doesn't make them poor managers. In fact I would argue that the willingness to be decisive when the proverbial hits the fan, as it always will from time to time, shows they are good managers and do have the shareholders interests upper most in their deliberations. Their current strategy of diversifying each business into another commodity each of which has a pipeline of opportunuty is another indication that this group of directors are doing a good job and really are managing risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $376.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 42.5¢ 40.5¢ $1.269M 3.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16500 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 274376 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.