Warning !, page-2

1. 23,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Yep, he's smart all right, relying on his hunches vs health professionals on COVID-19. Emphasis added.

"HANNITY: We have a report today the global death rate at 3.4%, and a report that the Olympics could be delayed. Your reaction to that?

TRUMP: Well, I think the 3.4% is really a false number. Now, this is just my hunch, and -- but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this, and it's very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor.

So, if, you know, we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work -- some of them go to work, but they get better.

So I think that that number is very high. I think the number -- personally, I would say the number is way under 1%.

But, you know, again, a lot of people don't report, because they get the coronavirus, and they get better relatively quickly.

It's not that severe."

So, POTUS says that going to work is fine, even if you feel a bit crook.

Last edited by thecurious1: 06/03/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.