SOR 0.00% 5.3¢ strategic elements limited

Warning, page-28

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Wow, lot's of emotional personal crap going on here.

I personally can understand & agree with some of what azu is saying. SOR was a dog stock for so many years until recently with the CR before xmas that made us all a mozza had you sold close to 90 cents after entering at 6. I didn't make the same mistake as I did previously & sold high to finally make some good coin on this stock & sold out completely when smurf sold the bulk of his shares....... the writing was on the wall but so many blinded by the wow factor kept holding only to watch the massive fall. Not sure about anyone else but I really don't believe the excuse of an overweight stock when you are a director. Do you need to be a brain surgeon to realise why someone would sell so many shares if they thought they had such good promise i.e. what fool would sell shares they know would appreciate? History now shows the director selling was very fruitful to them indeed & they will stock up on non performing performance shares again before the next ride.
    This is not saying I don't believe in some of the projects as the memory ink & now self charging batteries has peaked my interest....but there has clearly been a pattern to this stock & while so many kept ramping the stock has fallen from 97 - 27 cents.
    This is just another agreement to extend the agreement so a little fluffy again....... but hey let's see what suffices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $7.902K 150.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55481 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 39480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.