SOR 0.00% 5.3¢ strategic elements limited

Had a chat with someone over the weekend who spent 5 years...

1. 1,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Had a chat with someone over the weekend who spent 5 years working with Honeywell in Australia in project management but has since left.

He had no knowledge whatsoever of SOR or the ASV prison collaboration but did say from his experience the company rarely goes as far as final site acceptance testing and turning up to demonstrations of tech with other stakeholders if they weren't interested in proceeding commercially. He could be wrong, in this instance. He did also say that Honeywell are an extremely large organisation and things like entering and signing off on larger commercial agreements had to go through a particular internal process that wasn't an overnight job and being large they didn't usually fiddle around with smaller contracts as it was not cost effective. Good news if they go with SOR.

For what it's worth I reckon the battery stuff is unlikely to come to anything any time soon but IF they are going to move forward soon my tip is it will probably be something like a deal with Honeywell or someone similar.

And no I'm not ramping, don't hold just yet (would suit me fine if SP came back more) but will comment both good and bad as I see it. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $7.902K 150.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55481 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 39480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.