QBE 3.13% $17.35 qbe insurance group limited

Warrants - have to watch - QBE, page-5

1. 176 Posts.
    Hi all,

Thanks, I survived intact apart from a bit of frayed nerves. As my last post said I kept QBEWMP, which turned out to be a wise move. BILWOC also turned out a small profit.

I agree with having to glued to the screen when trading warrants, which is part of the fun/anguish. However, I have developed a strategy/habit of trading only twice a day - 10:30 and 3:pm, which so far have worked - about 2k a week. Certainly more profit can be made if I manuver more but I have other more interesting stuff to do. Of course, I can only deal with two stocks at once. The QBE report got me totally off guard because I don't usually check the screen until 3pm.

Yesterday stung because it felt just like MAYWGF again. Where I missed all the warnings in MAY (which were there for all to see).
    Today with QBE the pattern so far is familiar, it has bottomed, then ramped up on small volume and by 3pm, it will start to move - my guess is down.

Of course, all these are just my theory, from painful experience but still theory.

BIL is quite interesting, a holding pattern, neither calls or puts are giving way.

cheers

ark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.